Skip to content
- Warrior Bridge – The Warrior Bridge studio is located in downtown Manhattan, South Street Seaport area; offering daily acroyoga jams, in addition to yoga, meditation, and martial arts classes.
- Acropedia.org – Acropedia.org is an all inclusive resource for partner acrobatics that includes a built in social network, encyclopedia, events calendar, and video courses. Our mission is to help foster the development of an emerging global community and become and invaluable resource for aspiring acrobats everywhere.
- Partner Acrobatics Manual – This manual is from Partner Acrobatics, which offers teacher trainings and retreats around the world.
- StandingAcrobatics.com – Standing Acrobatics, Hand to Hand and Handstand information. Professional performer and discussions about various aspects of Standing Acrobatics training.
- AcroVinyasa – AcroVinyasa takes yoga from earth to air. Uniting elements of vinyasa, acroyoga and inversion training, this practice cultivates trust and community in a powerful way.
- Handstand – GMB Fitness offers the incredibly useful article: How to Do a Handstand – Warm-Up, Body Positioning, Tutorial, and Advanced Progressions
- Safety in Acro is a facebook group where community members and leaders from across the United States share stories, ask questions, and discuss topics regarding safety.
- AcroChats is a forum for any and all discussions with peers from around the globe.
- AcroTalk is a community to discuss all forms of partner acrobatics. Come here to ask questions and offer advice. This is a place for thoughtful, in-depth, advertisement-free discussion and conversation
- Camp Games – via UltimateCampResource.com, features a collection of ice-breaker games for low and high activity groups.
- “Why Did You Quit Acro?” was once asked on Facebook, and the replies are astounding. The feelings shared here, might reflect the feelings of the unspoken within your community.
- AcroYoga Code of Conduct document produced by a group based in the San Francisco area.